Thursday, February 19, 2009

Oh what a morning

Well, I am a little under the weather today. I woke up and thought about going to work out at 24 hour fitness. (this is where all the "Biggest Loser" equipment comes from). I just wanted to work on some upper body things and see if I could lose a few pounds around my hips and thighs. I've really been struggling with this. I'm sure all my guy friends can tell since i'm about twice as wide as all of them. Anyway, I decided I would go even though I felt naughty inside. I showed up to the gym in some sky blue abacrombie sport shorts and my adidas dri-fit polo and headed towards the stair climbers to get a good cardio vascular start. I just began to feel kind of like jello and like i had dabeetus. so i just went home after about 4 and a half minutes and had a subway sandwich. Write now i am just sitting on the couch watching days of our lives and waiting for someone to get on facebook to chat for a little bit. I hope everyone is having a super day. Hopefully mine will turn out a little brighter. love ya. Ben

1 comment:

  1. Ben you can pull through. In the past when i feel like jello and a little dabeetic a good warm bath with some of those cucumberous bath and body works salts while i sip a cactus cooler really heals the soul and the dabeetus. Good luck ben.
    p.s. maybe just cut back on the john stocktons and things will get better.

    ReplyDelete