Friday, February 20, 2009

Jack Weyland is my hero

I'm sorry but there is just something that really plays with my emotions when I read Jack Weyland. The words seem to tickle my heart in a way that I Know, I know that I can relate with the guy characters. I mean gollee. I practically live the life of Sam. And Charly...oh charly. I mean heck. Most sequels don't live up to the original, but Sam does!!! I'm not a big fan of romance stories, but Charly and Sam have both won a place in my heart. I've read each book probally 4-5 times. This is a story that everyone can relate to. If you havn't read Charly make sure you read that first. I mean it just eats me up. Yesterday I went to Macy's for to get a few things for tossed salod i was going to make for my guy friends and I saw a Father and Son that just looked like the same dang characters in the novel. While I was there I also decided to listen to my big brother Nathaniel and buy a few Cactus coolers to sooth my dabeetus and soggy heart. It really works wonders. I ended up going to another Jazz game and there is nothing cuter to my girl than to see me in aropostal sweats at a ball game sipping on k-coos. By the way I am engaged. I honestly can say I have a fiance. man that is hott to say. FIANCE. Well the Jazz won. I remember one time during the game when the song that say, "Ooh hot dan.. this is my jam... Ai ai airrrr.. aaairrr." and then Ron Brewer Jammed it. It was bad. Well I love you all. thanks big bro. peace!

1 comment:

  1. I thought I would comment since your entire blog is commentless...sad!
    nice to see that you have joined the world of bloggers. :)

    ReplyDelete