Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Obama-Biden-Laden

It's been super super neat that the weather is finally agreeing with my sense of fashion. My feet aren't getting as cold in my AE sandals anymore. I am sooo looking forward to spring. So last night I watched the Obama stimulus package. It was truly what our country needed to hear. I even had a dream about it last night that involved one of my brothers. It was all about the stimulus and the whole package that it is comes in. I am excited for a change on the horizon. Anyway, I've been thinking a lot about planets and how there are formed with the combination of serious gases and inaccurate shockwaves produced by sentimental residue in the unergalactic hemisphere. It has got me thinking about things on a much micro micro-er scale. I've been examining the small particles of dust that are in the air (I like to call them Dusties) and wondering if the methane gases and switch to digital television might form micro planetas that can be absorbed through large facial pores. I've got a few black head craters that could swallow them. I think that I might need to put on a few avacado creme masks to tighten my pores incase that happens. Who knows with all these stimuli's around.

No comments:

Post a Comment