Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Day

Today I woke up and fixed myself some hard boiled eggs, and ate them in my room. I had a really eventful time on my way to school. I got pulled over two different times before I was even 2 miles from my apartment. The first time I got pulled over for going 55 in a 35 zone. Then I got pulled over for going 35 in a 25. My license is going to be revoked if I get one more ticket. At least I've got lots of money since I am going to work for APX alarms. They are going to have me head a team of 50 guys at our nations capital this summer. I am soooo excited! Just the thought of going out on my own and exploring what this world has to offer makes me giggle inside. I love Provo, Utah. I just love the college scene. I got a new Hollister shirt that is basically, well basically the talk of my photography class. everyone just wants a picture of me in it. I gtg but I will keep everyone posted on what's goin on. Peace. Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment