Thursday, January 28, 2010

24 hr fitness


Well, it's been a little while since I have penned anything for my blog. I've just been so busy with this and that. Gosh, I've done so many spectacular things I can't quite find a beginning spot. First things first.......I'm Married!!! You Betcha. I finally found the love of a lifetime and we wed. It was the perfect little wedding. In Seattle, in the spring of course, and of course all my guy friends supported me by making the trip. Wow. Kindall and I then decided to team up with APX alarm for the summer. I chose APX because the overall hipness of the club. I saw a lot of things that I feel a part of. A large part of the staff have sporty highlights and that made me see that they really where wanting you as a salesman to... ya know.. just be yourself. I could wear clima-cool polos and even pop the collar for a unique feel to let the customers know that we are different but in touch with real people's lives. Unfortunately I had to put a hold on my career half way through the summer in.... would you believe it.... D.C.!!! APX decided that my weight was a tad bit on the chunky side. I don't know what they expect. They made me work all flipping day so i had to dine out at Macdonalds every meal. I gained an embaracing 28 pounds and was sent home. But no worries. Kindall encouraged me with some of my real true friends to get a 24 hr fitness pass. You should see me now. Look out david archibaldletta, here comes a new and improved Ben Hess. I've already been able to fit into my designer gap jeans i got from santa 2 christmas' ago. I just thought I'd update you all on this. It's just been a miracle. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment